NBA free agency is going in full force and the Day 4 of the event ended with some big trade deals. Despite most of the players already traded, none of the deals is yet official and can change before Saturday, July 6. The lesser know NBA stars and the teams with slightly less cap space money are the ones making deals at this part of free agency.
Memphis Grizzlies, Dallas Mavericks and the Philadelphia 76ers were very active on the Day 4 of free agency 2019. Here are the new trade deals made on the fourth day and some of the rumors which have been generated.
Free Agency Day 4: Trade Deals
- Raul Neto was signed by the Philadelphia 76ers for a minimum one-year contract.
- Markieff Morris was also signed by the Detroit Pistons for a one-year deal.
- Boban Marjanovic was signed for a two-year, $7 million contract by the Dallas Mavericks.
- Quinn Cook from the Golden State Warriors has turned into an unrestricted free agent.
- Jake Layman was traded in by the Minnesota Timberwolves for a three-year, $11.5 million contract from the Portland Trail Blazers.
- TJ McConnell was signed by the Indiana Pacer for a two-year, $7 million contract.
- The Memphis Grizzlies exchanged Chandler Parsons with Solomon Hill and Miles Plumlee from the Atlanta Hawks. The Grizzlies also traded out Josh Jackson and De’Anthony Melton to receive Kyle Korver and Jevon Carter from the Phoenix Suns.
- Darius Miller was signed for a two-year, $14.25 million contract by the New Orleans Pelicans.
Future Free Agency Deals
Apart from the trade deals, the Day of free agency also generated a lot of buzz about Kawhi Leonard deals. There have been some new rumors circulating on social media which state that Leonard has secretly signed a deal. There are 3 teams in the race, which includes Lakers, Clippers and the Raptors.
Though it is yet not revealed that which team Leonard will choose, most of the experts are saying it will be the Lakers. Once the Kawhi Leonard deal is done, there are a lot of other players, who will decide about their fates. With three more days remaining in the free agency, let us see how the things play out next.