MLB trade deadline is over since the last week and there have been a lot of new team formations. Most of the MLB teams have gotten new stars in their squad and is now ready to test them out. While the Yankees could not make a single big deal, the Mets and Indians made some of the best deals. Marcus Stroman to the Mets, Yasiel Puig to the Indians and Trevor Bauer to the Read have kind of changed the future of MLB games.
Trevor Bauer’s last moment with the Indians was firing a ball over the fence and Yasiel Puig’s last moment with the Reds was being in the middle of his 53rd career brawl. Love that.
— Jared Carrabis (@Jared_Carrabis) July 31, 2019
— Chris Halabecki (@chalabecki) July 31, 2019
It has made it so excited that there has been a huge increase in the fanbase who watches baseball. Here are the best ways to watch the MLB games online and stream them legally. Along with with that, the match schedule for the next few matches and winning odds after the MLB trade deadline.
How to Live Stream MLB Games?
MLB games have reaching heights of popularity in the US and the whole world and it has made the live streaming a big deal. Since everyone can’t be in the stadium, most of the baseball fans watch the games online. MLB.TV is the streaming service created by the MLB makers to broadcast the game to its viewers. It provides every MLB game along with player stats and much more for just $119 per year.
Along with that, there are other options such as ESPN+, Fox Sports 1, Sky TV, TVA Sports, etc. depending on the location. All the sports packages are available on the major streaming services and here are the best to choose from.
- PlayStation Vue – $45 per month
- Sling TV – $40 per month
- Hulu Live TV – $45 per month
- DirecTV Now – $50 per month
- fuboTV – $19.99 for first month and $44.99 per month after that
- Youtube TV – $40 per month
Match Schedule and Odds
August 5 is kind of a big day in the MLB circles and plenty of big games will be played on the night. It will be the first time that most of the teams will be playing with the new players in their bullpen. The winning odds will be determined on the basis of team formation and which players are rotated. Here is the schedule for the next 10 MLB Games.
- Mets vs. Marlins – 4:10 pm EST
- Orioles vs. Yankees – 7:05 pm EST
- Pirates vs. Brewers – 7:05 pm EST
- Indians vs. Rangers – 7:10 pm EST
- Tigers vs. White Sox – 7:10 pm EST
- Red Sox vs. Royals – 7:10 pm EST
- Reds vs. Angels – 7:10 pm EST
- Rays vs. Blue Jays – 7:10 pm EST
- Cubs vs. Athletics – 8:10 pm EST
- Twins vs. Braves – 8:15 pm EST