Apple iPhone SE 2020 and OnePlus 8 are the latest smartphones released in the tech market which has kind of come to a standstill due to the Coronavirus pandemic. Many of the people looking to buy a new smartphone are confused regarding which device to purchase next.
— Pete Lau (@PeteLau) April 19, 2020
— CNBC (@CNBC) April 19, 2020
Both the mobiles have different specs and features which serve various types of applications. Here is a brief iPhone SE 2020 vs OnePlus 8 comparison so that you can decide which of the latest smartphone should you buy next?
iPhone SE 2020 vs One Plus 8 Specs Comparison
Apple iPhone SE 2020
- Display: 4.7-inch IPS LCD display
- Processor: A13 Bionic chip
- Operating System: iOS 13
- Camera: 12MP rear camera and 7MP front-facing camera
- Storage: 2GB RAM and 64GB/128GB/256GB storage
- Battery: 1,821mAh battery with 5W Lightning charger
- Display: 6.55-inch AMOLED display
- Processor: Snapdragon 865 chipset
- Operating System: Android 10 OxygenOS 10
- Camera: 48MP + 12MP + 16MP ultrawide + 2MP macro lens and 16MP front camera
- Storage: 8GB/12GB and 128GB/256GB Storage
- Battery: 4,300mAh battery with WarpCharge 30T charger
iPhone SE 2020 vs One Plus 8 Final Verdict
Apple iPhone SE 2 vs OnePlus 8 comparison is not much simple as both the smartphones are entirely different. OnePlus 8 is the flagship device with the highest specs and best features whereas the 2020 iPhone SE is a budget smartphone with the latest processor.
There is a huge price gap too as the iPhone SE 2 starts at $399 whereas the OnePlus 8 will cost you $699 for the base model. Most of the Apple users will prefer the iPhone SE 2 as it is small and compact for normal use purposes. Android users will stick with the OnePlus 8 as it comes with the best OS upgrades. The final verdict between iPhone SE 2020 vs OnePlus 8 depends on your budget and iOS or Android preference.