Waiting for the iOS 13 update? If you are then there is good news, as this is an iOS update with modernist features. Apple is setting up for a widespread release of the iOS 13 update for its iPhone, iPod and iPad devices. The company is thoroughly fixing technical glitches being faced by the users and are making sure that the new iOS would benefit in terms of performance, features, and more.
Not only that, there are also a host of new features that were not released last year.
Following new iOS 13 features have been revealed so far:
- Display appearance of the operating system will change.
- Dark Mode.
- Flip colors.
- A big change – Enjoy closing and opening applications around home screen.
- Newly-Designed keyboard.
- Supports capability & swipe across letters.
- Introduces tapping mode which is already available on Android OS.
- Screen Time, Mail, and Reminders mode get their own tweak.
- Big change in Maps, iMessages, Books, Home and Time.
- Superb appearance for individual applications.
- Similarly, a better overview of your activity day-day.
The following Apple devices are compatible with iOS 13:
- 2019 iPhones Models
- iPhone Xs
- iPhone Xs Max
- iPhone XR
- iPhone X
- iPhone 8
- iPhone 8 Plus
- iPhone 7
- iPhone 7 Plus
- iPhone 6s
- iPhone 6s Plus
The following Apple iPad devices are compatible with iOS 13:
- iPad Mini 3
- iPad Air 2
- iPad Mini 4
- iPad Pro 12.9″ 1st and 2nd generation
- iPad Pro 11″
- iPad Pro 9.7″
- iPad 5th Generation
- iPad Pro 10.5″
- iPad 6th generation
The following iPod devices are compatible with iOS 13:
- iPod Touch 6th Generation.
Apple iOS 13 is set to be revealed during the Worldwide Developers Conference (WWDC) on 3rd or 7th June 2019. Furthermore, the iOS 13 update is expected to launch alongside the upcoming new iPhones.
Finally, according to rumours, Apple is also working on the iOS 14 update, which is set to be released in 2020. Furthermore, iOS 13 will also include 5G network compatibility to maximize wireless speed and efficiency.