Samsung Galaxy Note 10 is the latest high-end device that comes in two different sizes and many users are planning to purchase that. There are so many cool new features in Note 10 but it also a very high price. Meanwhile, the Samsung Galaxy Note 9 is not much different from Note 10 and it has confused many users about the two smartphones.
Here is the Galaxy Note 10 vs Galaxy Note 10 comparison for design, display, camera, specs, and price, so that you can decide whether to upgrade or stay with the older Samsung older model.
Galaxy Note 10 vs Galaxy Note 9 Design
Samsung Galaxy Note 10 has gotten bigger with removing bezels and almost everything from the front screen. The front camera is now punched at the top of the screen and even the finger-print sensor works from the glass on the screen. The S-Pen stylus is the same in both devices and other differences include removal of 3.55 mm headphone jack, Bixby Button and micro SD slot from the Samsung Galaxy Note 10 device.
Galaxy Note 10 vs Galaxy Note 9 Display
Depending on which size model you prefer, Galaxy Note 9 could be a little bigger or smaller than the Note 10. The real competition is between Note 9 and Note 10+ as the regular Note 10 has a 1080p display while the other two devices have Quad-HD screens.
Those reviewers who said the Note 10 wasn't that much of an upgrade over the 9 lied to yall. This Note 10+ is WORLDS better than my Note 9.
— Yeff Frizzle (@That1guyJeff) December 2, 2019
- Galaxy Note 9 screen: 6.4-inch
- Galaxy Note 10 screen: 6.3-inch (Physically much smaller than Note 9)
- Galaxy Note 10+ screen: 6.8-inch
Galaxy Note 10 vs Galaxy Note 9 Camera and Specs
Galaxy Note 10 has five cameras with quad rear cameras (12 MP + 12 MP + 16 MP + Depth vision sensor) and a front camera which has a resolution of 10 MP. While the Galaxy Note 9 has dual rear cameras of 12 MP and 16 MP which still hold up and an 8 MP front camera.
Galaxy Note 9 Specs
- 6.4-inch Quad-HD Curved Infinity AMOLED Display
- Snapdragon 845 Processor, 6-8GB of RAM, 128 or 512GB storage
- Android 9 Pie with One UI
- 4,000 mAh battery with faster wireless charging
- IP68 Dust & Water-resistance
- USB Type-C, Bixby 2.0, Bixby AI, 3.5mm headphone jack
- Heart-rate sensor, Face Unlock, Iris Scanning, S-Pen with Bluetooth
Galaxy Note 10 and Note 10+ Specs
- 6.3-inch/ 6.8-inch AMOLED Infinity Display
- 8-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 Processor and Samsung Exynos Processor
- 8-12GB of RAM and 256/512GB storage with microSD expansion
- Android 10 Rolling out With Samsung One UI 2.0
- 3,500 mAh & 4,300 mAh batteries with new Wireless Charging 2.0 and Powershare Reverse Wireless Charging
- IP68 Dust & Water-resistance, S-Pen Stylus
- Heart-rate sensor, In-Display Fingerprint Sensor
Galaxy Note 10 vs Galaxy Note 9 Price and Release Date
Samsung Galaxy Note 10 models were released on August 23 this year while Note 9 has been around for more than a year. As for pricing, the lowest variant of Note 10 is priced higher than the basic Note 9 and it should be enough to decide whether you should upgrade or not.
- Galaxy Note 10 (6.3-inch): $949 (256GB storage, 8GB RAM)
- Galaxy Note 10+ (6.8-inch): $1099 (256GB storage, 12GB RAM)
- 512GB storage: $1,199, 5G model: $1,299
- Galaxy Note 9: $899