in ,

England vs. Australia, Ashes 2019 Live Scores, Watch Online: Steve Smith and Travis Head are Taking it Slow

England vs. Australia Ashes 2019 Live Scores Watch Online

Ashes 2019 series between England and Australia is one of the most famous sports rivalries in the world. Both the teams play against each other for the ashes cup every year in a five-match test series. The tradition is centuries old with the first game played way back in 1882. The venues for the Ashes series are Edgbaston, Lord’s, Headingley, Old Trafford and The Oval in England.

Ashes 2019 is kind of starting late in August due to ICC cricket world cup 2019, which was also played in England. Australia was the winner in 2017-18 Ashes series and will defend their title this year. Here are the live updates on first England vs. Austria match and ways to watch it online.

Live Score of the Match

England vs. Australia Ashes 2019 Live Scores Watch Online

The latest score of Australia vs. England game as for the writing is. Australia batting on 76 runs for the loss of 3 wickets. Australia won the toss and decided to bat first which was kind of not in their favor. David Warner got out early at just the score of 2 runs and fans were disappointed.

https://twitter.com/Aggerscricket/status/1156885107803860993

Bancroft and Khwaja were also dismissed soon and team Australia had the score of 35/3 at one time. Steve Smith and Travis Head are taking the innings slow and making sure they don’t lose any more wickets. As per the match predictions, Australia has 33% chances of winning and England have a 59% chance with 8% possibility of a draw.

How to Live Stream Ashes 2019?

England vs. Australia Ashes 2019 Live Scores Watch Online Live Stream

Ashes is perhaps the most famous test cricket series and have fans all over the world. It is the reason why the game is streamed live almost all over the world. Each country has its own streaming network where one can watch Australia vs. England game live. Here are the best streaming services to watch the Ashes 2019 cricket matches online.

USA – Willow TV

UK and England – Sky Sports

Australia – 9Now

India – Sony Six

New Zealand – Sky Go

Written by Faran

Fortnite Season 10 review

Fortnite Season 10 Review: Maps, Skins, New Time-Travel Story, Trailer and Download Schedule

Fortnite Road Trip Challenge

Fortnite Road Trip Challenge: What Are They And Best Locations To Find The Stop Sings And Destroy Them Quickly