Blue Lock Chapter 214 is scheduled to be released on 12 April 2023. Little is known about its spoilers at the moment, but when has that ever stopped the fans from speculating?
Release date of Blue Lock Chapter 214
The next chapter of the manga will release on 12 April 2023 at 12 am JST i.e. Wednesday in Japan. For the rest of the fans, Blue Lock Chapter 214 will be available on 11 April 2023 i.e. Tuesday.
Here are the release timings of Blue Lock Chapter 214 in different time zones of the world!
- Pacific Standard Time at 7 am on Tuesday, April 11
- Central Standard Time at 9 am on Tuesday, April 11
- Eastern Standard Time at 10 am on Tuesday, April 11
- British Standard Time at 3 pm on Tuesday, April 11
- Central European Time at 4 pm on Tuesday, April 11
- Indian Standard Time at 8:30 pm on Tuesday, April 11
- Philippine Standard Time at 11 pm on Tuesday, April 11
- Australian Central Standard Time at 12:30 am on Wednesday, April 12
Where can you read Blue Lock Chapter 214 online?
The manga is available in Kodansha’s Weekly Shonen Magazine. You can either access it digitally or get a physical copy.
What to expect in Blue Lock Chapter 214?
In the previous chapter of Blue Lock, we saw that Isagi had the desire to become ambidextrous. However, Kunigami told him that doing so would destroy his playing style. Bachira and Chigiri reached the German stratum which led to a match between the four egoists. They played a two on two match. This made Isagi realize that there was no need for him to become ambidextrous.
Read the next chapter of the manga to know more. Don’t forget to share the updates with the manga fans around you!