April Fools’ Day is here and some people won’t sit back. If you also want to fool your friends, but are out of ideas for pranks, then you are at the right place. Here are some easy April Fools’ Day prank ideas that won’t cost you anything!
- Top April Fools’ Day Pranks: Write some message on a paper cup that informs about something horrible trapped under the cup. Then keep it upside down on your co-worker’s desk.
- Tape the word “PUSH” on a glass door which ought to be pulled. Not only will you be able to see the person’s expression, but pushing the door would make an embarrassing rattling noise.
- Use a plastic wrap to cover an open toilet bowl. Try this in someone else’s home if you don’t want to clear the mess.
- Take a plant mister and stand behind a person. Then make a sneezing noise and using the plant mister spray at the back of the person’s neck.
- Put some shaving cream in the hand of a sleeping person and then trickle their nose. Wait to see how they react.
- Cover the optical sensor of a mouse with tape and then watch them wondering what went wrong.
- Grab a huge knife and then cover it and your hand with ketchup. Run into a room screaming at the top of your voice. Your mother’s reaction will be totally worth it.
- If you find an unattended water bottle or coffee, remove the lid and place plastic wrap on top of it and put the lid back.
April Fools’ Day Pranks Honorable Mentions
- Poke holes in a plastic disposable cup using a pin. Then put it back in the stack after shuffling the stack.
- Take out the dots from your office hole puncher and put them into the defroster of a friend’s car. Change their heater controls. Put it on defrost and turn the fan to high.
Source: Deal News, Romper