Apple will kick start its seasonal Worldwide Developers Conference(WWDC) 2019 with iOS13. The event is due in less than a months time from now, on June 3. The Cupertino company will be announcing its next major software iteration the iOS 13 for various iDevices.
Bloomberg has leaked a bunch of software features that will be added to the unannounced version of Apple’s next software, the iOS 13.
The leaked report suggests that Apple is planning something big as far as it’s next iOS version is concerned. It looks like the company is mapping on taking major overhauls with its next software update.
Let’s take a deeper look at what’s distinct in the iOS 13.
Say Hello To iOS13’s Dark Mode!
‘Dark Mode’ is the new cool. every other manufacturer is including the dark mode functionality into their phones. Many apps have a built-in dark mode too. And now it looks like Apple is finally acknowledging the fact that dark mode is essential and worth it.
The dark mode was already a feature in macOS Mojave and now iOS too gets this feature.
Another mode? Well, why complain when it’s useful. This new mode will act as a Do Not Disturb button. This mode will silence all the incoming notifications and alerts.
The major reason for any software update is to remove bugs and iOS 13 tries to do the same. The newest software version is said to eradicate many bugs that were present in iOS 12.
The new software update will carry a host of UI changes and redesigned widgets.
Just like on Andriod keyboards, Apple is contemplating the concept of adding swipe support to the iOS keyboard. This will allow new guests to cancel or revise an input using a finger slide.
The Other stuff
- The support for a second screen
- A whole bunch of new emojis
- The Find My iPhone feature on iPhones, apart from the usual tracking of your phone this feature will now act as an item tracker. Any iDevice can be “tagged” and paired with a user’s iCloud account.
- If the tagged item is far away from the iPhone, users will get an alert.
- A new rewards system on Apple Books app to boost reading
- A reworked Health app will have the option of menstrual cycle tracking
- The Maps app will also be refreshed with numerous new features including an enriched interface
Apart from this Apple is sure to unveil some big-ticket features during the conference. There are chances that of more some groundbreaking features.