Parenthood is a maze, for moms especially. There are many positive and negative things related to it. Positive? They have an adorable mini someone to cuddle and love. They have someone to love unconditionally for the rest their of lives. It is an amazing feeling which transforms their life. However, there is not always happiness and joy.
There are sometimes a lot of stress and frustration.There are plenty of sleepless nights and gloomy days. Yes, it can be very, very tough. But it is surely cherishing to have their happy little family.
But it is wrong if I say that it is only tough for human parents? It is also rough for Dog Parents. Parenthood is also a big responsibility for them too. There are times when they too, want some time to spend alone and stay away from their pups.
Check out the 50 Shades of Dog Moms and their battle with parenthood.
1. Nothing is better than sleeping with mom.
2. No love is greater than this, to mom.
3. When your mom is not in a good mood.
4. The final satisfaction for any mom.
5. When nothing is good around you.
6. Mom is very annoyed.
7. Everyone gets food.
8. Dog mamma doesn’t like anyone around her while she is feeding.
9. Parents give them a new house.
10. Mom during hiding from babies.
11. When you did a lot of work and sleep while standing.
12. When mom is on spying.
13. Photoshoot with parents.
14. When the whole control in the hand of mom.
15. Everywhere you see, only, is a dot.
16. When you are too hungry.
17. When mom don’t allow to go outside.
18. Looks like a strawberry on the top.
19. Everyone is under surveillance.
20. Good time with the parents.
21. When you became Mumma for the first time.
22. Only resting time.
23. Mumma lost all of her energy whiles feeding.
24. Mumma loves all of them.
25. They are very hungry and can’t wait.
26. Mumma became a teacher.
27. When you exactly know what is the real mom.
28. Mumma loves her baby.
29. When you are forced to sleep.
30. He does not eat very much.