Animals are the best-uninvited gifts we’ve ever received!
When we describe something or someone as very precious to us, I believe we can all agree that we cannot treat them carelessly because they are so valuable to us. And it’s difficult to put into words how much you love that special someone. That’s how we feel about our pets. It feels completely natural to have a small pet with you at all times. They bring so much happiness into their owners’ lives. That’s because that inseparable bond works both ways; the amount of love that owners lavish on their pets is fully recognized by them, and they don’t hesitate to reciprocate. Our adorable loves us as unconditionally as we love them.
When you get home from a stressful shift, guess who is anxiously waiting for you every time? Your own personal pet. We don’t deserve the amount of preciousness that they lavish on us.
Today, we have 24 of the most adorable pet animals that will make you happy. Scroll down to have some fun!
1. “The warmest spot she could find”
2. “My boyfriend never had a dog before.”
3. “My exhausted daughter fell asleep. Her kitten decided to join her.”
4. “I had a bad day today. My cat did this when I sat down on the couch. She sat like this for a solid 10 minutes just looking at me.”
5. “My sister adopted a blind cat, and he’s the sweetest cat I’ve met!”
6. “This is Sandy. She’s almost 13 years old, and she’s been with me since the day she was born. We’ve been inseparable from day 1.”
7. “We welcomed our firstborn 5 days ago. Our dog has been on watch ever since. He cried and she immediately went to make sure everything was OK and stayed until he fell back asleep.”
8. “My dogs were separated for 2 years due to a divorce. My ex agreed today that I can keep my 9-year-old boy!”
9. “My cat likes to ride sitting on my shoulder, hanging and purring. Perfect.”
10. “My dad dressed ’the dog he didn’t want’ in my childhood dress he kept for his first granddaughter.”
11. Kindness can melt anyone. I am willing to bet my life on that.
12. “My best friend is here for a visit. She’s pregnant, and my kitty is very interested in her baby bump. He likes to sit with his paws resting on it.”
13. “The cat always feels this way when my husband is about to come home. A minute before he comes in, he sits in front of the door and waits.”
14. “My 70-lb pitbull thinks she’s a lapdog.”
15. “Bruce is finally cancer-free!”
16. “Our newest rescue is afraid of men so my husband put a blanket down for her to choose when to approach. She laid by him and used his head as a pillow.”
17. After a productive session at work, these two exhausted entrepreneurs were seen on a train traveling to Manchester.
18. “Here’s a smile from Sadie, the 15-year-old corgi.”
19. “7 years ago today I adopted this Chihuahua-Corgi mix that was $16 because no one else wanted him. He’s old and grey now but is still my best decision ever.”
20. A precious bond that shall always exist.
21. “Apparently, cats don’t smile. But this little rascal looks pretty happy to me.”
22. “My boyfriend is comforting our cat that had a rough day.”
23. “My husband comforting our kitten at the vet”
24. “My Irish wolfhound sitting on Grandma’s lap. He has no idea how big he is.”
To be blessed with this much goodness in this life, we must have all been extremely nice in our previous lives.
I really hope you had a good time. Please share your thoughts in the comments section below.