We, humans, think that we have conquered nature by cutting down trees and jungles but here are some images that prove us wrong. If we try to disturb nature, it will find a way to disturb our life as well. Today, we bring to you 24 images that prove, when manmade things are left untouched, nature has its own way of conquering it.
Scroll down to take a look at these dramatic images.
24. Plants are the only ones who can climb these stairs now.
23. An old fisherman’s house living its life in harmony with nature
22. These plants creating a half-pipe look like they’re into extreme sports.
21. This old greenhouse is the property of Mother Nature now.
20. This abandoned railway turned into a magnificent green tunnel.
19. Thousands of fish took over an abandoned shopping mall.
18. Even steel surrenders to plants.
17. Behold the power of nature!
16. A little sprout on the sidewalk will become a mighty tree soon.
15. “We will survive.”
14. A baby tree growing on another tree
13. Tree of Life in Olympic National Park, Washington
12. Defiance in a cold, soulless, stone jungle…
11. Surrender is not an option here.
10. After all our wars, nature will still win.
9. Seems like a very comfortable place to grow…
8. Life always finds its way.
7. A new circle of life begins.
6. Will this brick surrender first?
4. This old ship holds new life now.
3. Asphalt is no obstacle for a powerful will to live.
2. If there is even a tiny chance of survival — use it!
1. This lake tree in Canada found its Zen among the chaos.