Lizards are easy prey for cats. We’ll this is at least what most of us think. If you have got the opportunity to encounter this play and hunting in action, you know the room will turn into a disaster.
We have gathered some images which will make you realize that this relationship between cats and lizards is quite complex. In some photographs, they are caught in the act of fighting with each other. And to our surprise, some do have a special bond.
Take a look at these images. Leave a comment below about what you think about these cat and lizard relationships.
1. My Colleague Made This Photo. Crouching Cat, Hidden Lizard
2. Unlikely Friends
3. My Cat Pretty Much Adopted My Rescue Lizard As Her Weird Scaly Kitten And The Two Are Inseparable. They Have Naps Together, Spy On The Neighbors Through The Window Together And Just Generally Hang Out Together Every Chance They Get
4. Stalking Lizards Is Tiring Work
5. My Friend’s Cat Playing With The Lizard
6. Rare Moment Captured This Morning As Our Cat (Who Is Very Shy) Booped Our Bearded Dragon (Who Is Always Sleeping Under His Rock)
7. My Cat Thinks He’s A Lizard…
8. Fat Eli And Ron The Dragon
9. My Friend’s Bearded Dragon Likes To Cuddle With Her Two Cats
10. Took My Bearded Dragon To A Clinic I’m Interning At
11. My Friends Just Posted This Pic Of Their Kitty And Their Bearded Dragon
12. My Cat Brought Me A Lizard
13. My Cat Has Been Looking Everywhere For This Lizard
14. My Bearded Dragon And My Roommate’s Kitten Are Buddies
15. The Expression On My Cat’s Face Is Pure Ecstasy. Iggy Enjoys Lying On Him Because He’s Fat And Warm
16. My Friend’s Cat Likes To Catch Lizards… This One Caught Him Back
17. My Cat Caught A Lizard And Had No Idea How To Proceed
18. Lizard Likes Warm Surfaces, Cat Likes His Back Scratched – Some Problems Solve Themselves
19. A Lizard Caught My Cat
20. “I’ve Made A Huge Mistake”
21. There’s Something About Lizards And Cats Together That Makes Me Turn Into A Little Girl