Designers are unusual as that much they don’t want to amaze us by giving a different way to see unusual or common products in a more useful and impressive way. A collar tie that has a microfiber lining which allows us to clean our phone screen without placing any harm to it, simple writing pen that tells you how many lines can be formed with it, or a pet relief station at the airport are just some examples of smart things that were made to revolutionize our daily lives.
We applaud innovation and the designers that have managed to improve our everyday lives through their awesome creations.
1. A cowboy hat can be a protective hat.
2. A rotating bench to the dry side after a rainy day
3. Exercising Desks with pedals so that kids are fit while learning
4. The Bin that motivates you to vote for things with stubs in Edinburgh
5. In Seoul, gas pumps are hanging to roof to clear the confusion of the parking vehicles.
6. A device who caught if watching T.V.
7. A pen that tells his capacity.
8. A collar tie which has a microfiber lining can clean the phone screen
9. A leaf basket helps to clear drains
10. An ATM with different withdrawal options
11. An elevator with Feet buttons made button pressing easy
12. A modified jar which allows tip by swiping cards
13. A safety car only allows listening to music after putting a seatbelt on
14. Toilet paper with a smaller roll which uses the space perfectly
15. The built-in water filter pitcher fridge
16. “Where’s Waldo” picture on the ceiling to entertain patients during appointments.
17. A store with winter simulator for testing out winter clothing
18. Empty roadsides can be used as dog parking
19. Light according to the choose in the dressing room
20. A dog treats vending machine on roadsides
21. Lockers with charging cable
22. Chips are lifted up by the tabs
23. A pet relief station at the airport
Some interesting designs which hack the designer’s brain to work on non-useful items and can be made interesting, useful, and creative in our surroundings many types of creativeness is present which makes the creative and curious environment around us, just the need is to observe things carefully with a fresh mind.