Did you know that pets can be amazing yoga partners too? No, we aren’t joking. You have read that right. We, of course, do yoga because we want better mental and physical health. But we don’t know why pets do yoga. Either they do it for better mental and physical control like us or they do it for fun, we don’t know.
If you also want pets that have mastered the art of yoga, scroll down because these cuties are waiting for you. And in the end, we have a bonus picture that features a dedicated student. Yay!
1. When you’re practicing and your dog decides to help you do better:
2. “He does yog-woof!”
3. Daisy helps her human with some tough positions.
4. We all do our best!
5. It’s time to relax with the child pose
6. “This isn’t that hard, I don’t understand why humans complain so much.”
7. The best instructor for teaching downward dog
8. This instructor only wants to be pampered and kissed!
9. You know you’re doing the peacock pose correctly when one shows up to confirm it.
10. The perfect way to practice your balance
11. Ironically, this cat perfectly mastered the dog’s pose.
12. But who does it better?
13. And this would be upward facing guinea pig pose!
14. “Look, yoga classes are starting to pay off!”
15. “I can do it too!”
16. Nothing like a few stretches to start the day off well.
17. Strengthening the front legs
18. Stretching to get pampered
19. If you see it like this, it doesn’t seem so hard…
20. To end the class, nothing’s better than many healing hugs.