Today, we all think that tentatively Google can tell us all the answers to our question and baffling queries. But, this might the case otherwise, as for some WTF images that make it to the internet. Social media has found a new hashtag #whatisthething and seek expertise of the internet gurus to decipher these. But actually, the answers are not the simple and every little thing has its own twisted history.
We call out to the smart and intelligent readers giving you the chance to make guesses what the below images depict. Go and make a try to give a correct guess before you read and tell us if you become right!
1. “I found something suspicious on the floor. It exactly looks like a small diffused missile”.
We have noticed some comments on this by internet users as they think it as an anti-tank guided missile “Malyutka.” The photographer said that after this photo he informed the police about it which actually came and took it.
2. What do you think about it, a thing, or an animal?
For getting information about it, we contact its creator. The author told us it is a hybrid of donkey-monkey. you can not find any information about this on the internet.
3. “While the cleaning of Dad’s garage, I found some packages of these yellow bricks which contain little round springs inside.”
These came in use to fill lava lamps. The round spring is placed at the bottom of the lamp and gets heated by a bulb.
4. “Found some glass bottles while digging up a field in Ireland”. What was inside them?
Bottles carry special oil for batteries and accumulators. Thomas Edison invented a nickel-iron accumulator for the automatic railroad crossing guards.
5. The two buttons and one small little mouth. When you tap on both little mouth lights up. No more work assigned to them.
It’s a panic button used to call the police and for other kind immediate help.
6. “It seems like a UFO is transported by a truck”.
It is a picture of transporting the F-35 fighter plane.
7. “Found in my grandfather’s shell collected at the time of world tour”.
As it turns out, it’s a special ceremonial cannibal fork used by people from the Fiji islands.
8. “A weird construction on the hillside is captured while traveling”.
It’s an avalanche control installation used to control and decrease the risk of avalanches.
9. “A small marble-like object, shown by my parents’ it fits in my hand. I never knew what this marble egg was for.”
It’s a paperweight. It is heavy and made of bronze, marble, or glass. It placed on top of papers to them in their place.
10. “A small cloud has appeared at 6 pm while I was studying. However, besides this whole sky was clear”.
No, it’s not an alien sign. It’s just a trail left by the American launch vehicle Antares.
11. “I found this square-shaped material near seaside”.
Coin of an 18th-century Spanish trade coin. Water makes it’s marking invisible.
12. “This animal shaped artifact found in the ocean near Vancouver Island”.
It’s a modern imitation of the Indian wolf mask.
13. “What type of construction in ‘ New York ‘is this?”
This is a viewing platform called “The Vessel” in Hudson Yards, New York.
14. “What kind of dots is this on my beer bottle?”
These dots are Japanese Braille. It means “alcohol.” We can find this language easily on the internet.
15. “This strange thing I found in my grandmother’s room”.
It is a type of traditional Japanese smoking pipe called kiseru. This device contains finely shredded tobacco.
16. “I think it is a technical device like a semiconductor with three diodes”.
It is a liquid level indicator for people with impaired vision. If you pour the liquid up to the prongs the device will beep.
17. “What is this? Maybe a keyring”.
This is a sea lily. A relative of sea stars and sea urchins.