Dogs have their own ways to show their unconditional love towards anything. It may be their favorite toy without which they can’t live. Dogs may sniff your mood and sense something is wrong. And they’ll touch your feet with their wet nose to show their concern.
These gestures give great relief to our problems and stresses. Your fur friends are just ‘pawrfect’. Hold on to them.
Some people managed to share some heartful photos of their dogs to keep it forever with them. So, here are 17 photos posted by people showing how much their dogs love them.
1. “Bonnie put her favorite toy on my packed suitcase.”
2. “My dog was so excited to see me when I got home, he ‘hugged’ me!”
3. “My anxious dog after making her first doggy friend”
4. “My daughter was born a week ago and my dog will not leave her side.”
5. “How my dog hugs me when I come home.”
6. “Lola, my grandmother’s dog, brings her blanket to you if she likes you.”
7. “My dog takes care of me when I’m sick, and he only sleeps when I’m sleeping. I took this picture right after I woke up.”
8. “My dog cuddling with her only newborn puppy”
9. “My fiancé chose my dog over me for a cuddle and my dog just rubbed it in my face.”
10. “I just want someone to look at me the way my dog looks at me.”
11. “How my daughter’s dog waits for her to get home from school.”
12. “This is how my new dog rode in my car after we left the shelter.”
13. “Find someone who stares at you the way my dog stares at my wife.”
14. “My girlfriend’s dog hugs me every time I come over.”
15. “My parent’s dog came to visit for the first time since February, and my golden retriever was so happy to be reunited.”
16. “My son broke his arm and ever since he came home, my girlfriend’s dog won’t leave his side.”
17. “My wife just left for work for the first time in 3 months.”