There are people who say that they don’t want a cat but luckily, these poor souls get adopted by an adorable cat. Awww! Kitties are saving these poor souls.
The reason that we can never get over cats is probably because they have a superpower. They have the ability to melt anyone’s heart with their one look. That’s why we feel like petting cats each time we see them.
If you want to see men who didn’t want to have a cat at first but ended up having one at the last, scroll down.
1. “My dad just got a kitten.”
2. “Dad: We are not feeding that feral cat. Also Dad: I set up a heated cat house in the backward and put a camera so we can make sure she’s home safe every night.“
3. “My boyfriend who thought all cats were evil is now doing indoor rock climbing to reach her. Why? ’Cause he wanted to kiss her forehead.”
4. Protecting his baby from the dog.
5. “We are never getting a cat.” – my husband
6. “She can sleep in the garage, but there’s no way she’s allowed inside the house.”
7. “For 40 years, I was sure that I wasn’t a cat person.”
8. “I don’t want a kitten. He’ll destroy the sofa”
9. “A stray that wouldn’t leave turned into a daddy’s cat.”
10. Dad went from “You’re taking him with you when you leave.” to “Are you really gonna take him with you??”
11. My dad: “We do not need a cat. I do not want a cat. I will not take care of a cat.” Also my dad: Builds a handmade cat bed with wheels on it
12. “My grumpy dad with the pet he did not want”
13. “My husband is allergic and hates cats.”
14. My dad, after one week when he said, “no cats in this house”
15. “My husband, the lifelong cat hater. He found Crookshanks abandoned on a job and offered some token resistance when I wanted to bring him home. Six months in and while they’ve been tight since day 1, he often remarks that Crook is the weirdest dog he’s ever had.”