We all know this that putting on a lot of weight is not good for our overall health. Humans are conscious about their weight and do workout in the gym. But we all know that our furry buddies are very lazy, and often we feed them with lots of treat resulting in gaining weight. We do it out of love but being overweight is not good for their health either. As we get surprised on the transformations that human do, lets prase there amazing dogs and cats who did a tremendous job in loosing some extra pounds.
Scrool down to see some wonderful transformations, and get inspire to help your dogs and cats if they have put on some weight. Looking after your pets health is important for their healthy and happy life.
1. Two years and TONS of walks later, Shiloh has reached her target weight!!
2. Phoebe’s weight loss journey is going well
3. From 173 lbs, Kai now weighs 68 lbs, staying active and healthy
4. Our small victory – my dog’s weight loss. She is now more agile and playful, and absolutely loves her walkies!
5. Bronson celebrates 1 year of weight loss. Adopted at 33 lbs (15 Kg), now he weighs 19.9 lbs (9 Kg)
6. Handsome Ex-Chonker
7. Tommy Boy has been successfully dechonked
8. Overweight/unhealthy dog losing weight to become healthy again
9. Does she look hot after losing weight?
10. He looks so much better
11. Big Tony just a little a year ago
12. This dog loses half her body weight from water workouts
13. He lost 25 pounds, from 40 pounds to 15 pounds, staying healthy and active
14. Barsik came from a shelter at 41 lbs. He is on a vet-supervised diet and losing steadily
15. Adopted this cute and (very) overweight kitty a few years ago, put him on a diet and now he’s less than half the weight of when I first got him!
16. Travis’ weight loss progress from 2017 to 2019
17. Shiloh lost 39 lbs in two years, from 114 lbs in 2017 to 75 lbs in 2019
18. Reba has dropped more than half her weight over the past 2 years
19. From almost 20 lbs to 14 lbs, he is now a lean, large cat
20. Zeus looks so handsome after reducing from 107 Lbs to 82 Lbs