All the eyes are currently fixed on One Piece Chapter 1093 as the battle between Kizaru and Luffy is finally set to conclude. What can the fans expect from the upcoming chapter? This article will provide an insight into all the spoilers released to date.
One Piece Chapter 1093: What To Expect From The Upcoming Chapter?
One Piece Chapter 1093 may finally conclude the fight between Luffy and Kizaru, which is supposed to take a twisted turn. It is revealed in the previous chapter that even after transforming into his snake man form, the Gear 4, Kizaru still succeeded in destroying the Vegaforce. Chapter 1093 ended with Luffy turning into his Gear 5.
🚨BREAK AFTER ONE PIECE CHAPTER 1093!
▪︎ Source: Pewpiece
— ONE PIECE (ワンピース) Spoilers (@OP_SPOILERS2023) September 18, 2023
In One Piece Chapter 1093, fans may expect Kizaru to awaken his Devil Fruit Power abilities. With Luffy’s Gear 5 and Kizaru’s devil fruit power abilities, it will be intriguing to see how the fight progresses further in Chapter 1093.
One Piece Chapter 1093 may also spare a panel for the Zoro vs. Lucci and Sanji versus Kaku fight. It is not confirmed whether Eiichiro Oda plans to invest much focus on these two fights in the next chapter, but fans can expect a glimpse of these fights, which are supposed to be on equal footing. The Iron Giant’s awakening was one of the significant events in One Piece chapter 1092. The Iron Giant will probably be seen moving once more in One Piece chapter 1093.
One Piece Chapter 1093: Release Date
One Piece Chapter 1093 will be released on September 24, 2023, at the following schedule:
- Pacific Standard Time (PST), 8 a.m.: Sunday, September 24, 2023
- Eastern Standard Time (EST), 11 a.m.: Sunday, September 24, 2023
- British Summer Time (BST), 4 p.m.: Sunday, September 24, 2023
- Central European Summer Time (CEST), 5 p.m.: Sunday, September 24, 2023
- Indian Standard Time (IST), 8:30 p.m.: Sunday, September 24, 2023
- Philippine Standard Time (PT), 11 p.m.: Sunday, September 24, 2023
- Japanese Standard Time (JST), midnight: Monday, September 25, 2023
- Australia Central Standard Time (ACST), 12:30 a.m.: Monday, September 25, 2023