Just because of not liking the male student, several high school girls reported him that he sexually assaulted them. The district attorney and the school district are facing the problem that the young girls weren’t punished.
Now Alicia Flood and Michael J., the boy’s parents are taking a action against the 5 girls parents and the Seneca Valley School District, Pennsylvania for their son’s treatment. They mentioned in their 26-page lawsuit that their son has been forced to detention at home, detention at a juvenile facility, his liberty loss, endure multiple court appearances and other damages till the girls admitted their false accusations Because of the bullying that includes the predator sign taped on his back, now their son is homeschooled. The Floods’ attorney, Craig Fishman, told Penn Live that the boy had been tortured in school by the investigators and other students, but the school management had focused only to protect the girls were lying .
Also, he said that once the allegations are proven were wrong, they had not even cared for the male student and no “Once the allegations were proven false, they didn’t really care one bit about [the male student] and there has been absolutely no consequences against those girls.”
In a Fishman’s taped interview, One of the girls mentioned that she has decided to report about the boy that he was sexually assaulting her because she didn’t just like him. The lawsuit mentioned her as K.S.
The lawsuit states that the girl spoke to her classmates on October 2017 “To get the boy expelled she will do anything”. Hence she accused him that she has been sexually assaulted by him at the pool., Megan Villegas, her friend who worked at the pool said that she was there at the time of the assault. Villegas is the only defendant and she is a Seneca Valley High School’s graduation.
On March 2018, the first accuser’s friend was identified only as C.S., who has claimed that the boy entered her house without her permission and sexually assaulted her. 2 more friends of her identified as H.R. and E.S backed up her claim. On April, the accused student was charged with another criminal trespass,, simple assault and, and indecent assault.
He was arrested and expelled, also identified as a threat to his community. He spent 9 days in a juvenile detention centre and then he was in house arrest.
The lawsuit stated that the boy was allowed to cut his home lawn after 28 days. Even though the girls admitted their lie in May, the Butler County District Attorney, Richard Goldinger, took till 30th August to dissolve the 2nd accusation and 10th September to dismiss the charges of the first accusation.
The district attorney refused to file criminal charges due to gender-based discrimination against C.S., K.S., H.R., Villegas and E.S. Also the Girls who made false accusation were not punished by the school authority.
The school district is firm in treating the boy stating that the lawsuit was filled without merit.
In a statement released on Monday, a district spokesman said that they have followed all the applicable laws and they will vigorously defend themselves during the process. He further added that the priority of the school district is the well being and safety of their students. parents, staff and volunteers who are entering their building.